Thursday, May 8, 2008

It started raining this afternoon but it looks like the framers still were able to get some walls up. According to weather.com the rain should stop during the night so hopefully we will see more progress tomorrow. I went ahead and went out in the rain to take some photos from today's progress. Enjoy! Don't forget for a larger view of any photo just click on it and get it super sized.

The first window on the left will be Brad's room, the next window will be in the play room, the next large opening will be the fireplace and the last large opening will be for French doors going to the new deck.


The window on the left will be my office and the window on the right will be another window in Brad's room.


The three windows down this side are all in the playroom. I only wanted one window in my office so that I will have lots of wall space for shelves, cabinets, organizational things, etc.

No comments: